Dual Chamber (DDD) Pacing System Analyzer
The PSA 200™ is a standalone, handheld, dual-chamber pacing system analyzer and EP stimulator, released for the US and European market.
Indications for Use
The PSA 200™ is designed for use during the implantation of pacemakers and defibrillators to assess the placement of pacing leads and to determine the appropriate and optimal pacemaker settings for the implanted device. The PSA 200™ also functions as a dual chamber temporary pacemaker and has applications where such pacing modes are indicated for therapeutic, prophylactic, or diagnostic purposes.
The universal heart stimulation (UHS) mode of the PSA 200™ provides a fully customizable electrical stimulation system for the programming of trained electrical impulses. UHS mode functions as a diagnostic tool in EP examinations, particularly in clinical protocols for the induction of supra-ventricular tachycardia. The PSA 200™ offers a simple but intelligent interface for programmable electrical stimulations (PES), allowing for the programming of synchronous and asynchronous burst trains, or incremental train patterns (ramp).
PSA 200™ offers four Operating Modes:
|UHS||Universal Heart Stimulation|
Applications of PSA 200™:
- Electrophysiological diagnostic examinations (UHS mode)
- Measurement of in-situ characteristics of impedance
(commanded during sensing, continuous during pacing)
- Measurement of P/R wave amplitudes and slew rates
- Determination of capture thresholds
- Test of antegrade conduction (Wenckebach point) and retrograde conduction
- Temporary stimulation (DDD, DDI, D00, VVI, VDD, V00, AAI, A00)
- High rate pacing (rapid atrial pacing)
- Emergency pacing
Boasting an adaptive touchscreen interface, the PSA 200™ is able to employ only those functions and measurements which are relevant to the specific application, reducing clutter and confusion for the engaged electrophysiologist or EP technician.
- Compact size
- 6.5” touch screen
- Zoom feature for live ECG and IEGM analysis
- USB for data management
- Customizable electrical stimulation system
(UHS – Universal Heart Stimulator)
- Rechargeable battery (up to 4 hours battery operating mode)
- Compatible with standard extension cables and connectors